Your Gemini Light is covered by a one year warranty. The warranty covers manufacturer defects. It does not cover damage caused by accidents, misuse or other external causes.
If you require warranty service for your Gemini Light here are the steps you need to follow:
- If you purchased your light from a dealer or distributor, please get in touch with them for your warranty and customer support. If however, you purchased directly from Gemini Lights, you may continue on in the following steps.
- Give us your name and order number.
- Provide a detailed description of your problem. To provide better and faster service for you, we require a thorough explanation of how and where the product failed. You may upload images/video to help illustrate this.
- Our Customer Care Team will respond to you via e-mail or telephone and provide an address to send your light for repair.
- Provide all of your contact details and include your return address.
- Use adequate postage and insurance. A tracking service is highly advised. We will not accept freight collected parcels.
- When your light is repaired, we will contact you before sending it.
If you have a warranty request, please fill in the support form below. For further enquiries you may contact our Customer Care Team directly.